Forgotten your Password?

News, Comments and Memories from a Great Shipping Line

Forgotten your Password?

Postby Jim Blake » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:09 am

Greetings All!

Now that the BSL website is back online, we're seeing a lot more traffic to the logbook. However, we're not seeing a similar increase in postings.

Now that may be because you are all shrinking violets, wanting to read, but too shy to speak up....wait a minute, I'm talking nonsense, you're Blue Star folk, never shy of speaking your mind!
OK, so there must be another reason you lot are all so quiet: possibly it's because in the long time that the site was off-line, you forgot your password. Lets face it, we're none of us getting younger and we tend to forget things...What did I come in here for? Who am I?

I can fix that for you. If you have forgotten your credentials, drop me an email at "j__blake" at "hotmail.com" (that's two underscores and the name slightly "obscured" to frustrate web crawlers, but you can translate) with whatever you remember: your logon name, the email address you registered with, anything that maybe let's me find your details and reset your password.

And for those of you who don't have a logon to the logbook but want to contribute, use the same email address, tell me what your association with BSL or interest is, and I'll sort out a logon for you.

Also, please bear with me as I do maintenance on the site...in the year it was offline, a lot of external links broke, and in the next weeks, I'm working to tidy thing up a bit.

....Sound of running feet and clattering keys as people rush to take up my offer and get their name in print on the website....

Thanks
Jim Blake
Fraser's Gadget (was in '75, and happy still to be!)
Jim Blake

Return to General Chat